Join us as we build a truly unique company and culture.
It is the people we hire, our company culture, products we build, services we provide and how we reward our employees that make Enersoft a unique, one of a kind company to work for.
Be part of a team that is charged with designing and implementing technically challenging and highly visible applications. We are constantly improving our product offerings, upgrading and adding features for our clients. This is an exciting place to work. While we are focused on achieving specific goals, you will be given the latitude to make improvements on your own volition. You will make a difference here.
- Extensive experience designing and coding VB .Net solutions
- Strong experience with ORACLE PL/SQL development of Procedures, Functions and more.
- Designing applications to be modular and easily expanded
- Strong object-oriented programming foundation
- Dev express tools and reporting experience, a very big plus
WORK ETHIC, TRAITS AND SENTIMENT
- Self-directed, self-motivated and accomplishment-oriented – possesses the drive and determination to succeed.
- Excited to be coding, on top of industry trends, codes for fun.
- Ability to think both creatively and pragmatically – a true problem solver.
- Willing to dive into legacy applications to help fix the old stuff while also making the new stuff great.
- Will make us wonder how we ever got along without them.
- We offer extensive training in our product and market for any new member of our sales team.
- We provide leads, training and all sales related expenses.
All tasks associated with developing and closing new business including:
- Initiating contact
- Opportunity analysis
- Follow up/ Product demo’s
- Prepare Proposals
- Ongoing Client satisfaction
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, composes, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires travel to potential clients.
WORK ETHIC, TRAITS AND SENTIMENT:
- Patience to work on cultivating long term relationships
- Doesn’t take “no” for an answer
- Has a “can do/ will do” attitude
- Professional, courteous and conscientious
- Is willing go above and beyond to please clients
- Takes responsibility and ownership for their work
- Is self-motivated
- Will do whatever it takes to succeed
Ideally, candidate should have at least 3 years sales experience with at least one year experience in selling technology related products.